The Myanmar National Democratic Alliance Army has reportedly been given until April 22 to withdraw from the northern Shan ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
It was unclear whether the cease-fire would be honored. It came a day after soldiers fired at a Chinese Red Cross aid convoy, ...
Myanmar's military opened fire at a Chinese Red Cross convoy carrying earthquake relief supplies on Tuesday night. The ...
The Ta’ang National Liberation Army (TNLA), an armed rebel group, told BBC that military troops shot at a convoy of nine ...
Myanmar's military has announced a temporary ceasefire to speed up relief and reconstruction efforts following last week's ...
The junta’s capture of Me Poke Village follows weeks of intense clashes with TNLA forces near Tawng Hkam, a key military ...
Dismissing unilateral truces announced by resistance groups to facilitate disaster relief, junta boss Min Aung Hlaing vowed ...
Myanmar Military Junta fires shot at Chinese earthquake convoy that was carrying relief to quake-hit areas. | One of India's ...
Truce to run until April 22, aimed at showing compassion for the people affected by last Friday’s devastating quake ...