On Thursday, Secretary of State Marco Rubio revealed that he has personally intervened to cancel the visas of around 300 students. "It might be more than 300 at this point. We do it every day.
To realize his vision, we are putting our region, the Americas, first,” US Secretary of State Marco Rubio wrote in the Miami Herald on Saturday. Some Latin American diplomats privately grumble ...
Photo: Sra Madelyn Keech/Dod/Zuma Press/Manuel Balce Ceneta/Associated Press Secretary of State Marco Rubio delivered a long-overdue warning to Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro last week ...
"These criminals will no longer terrorize our communities and citizens," Rubio said in the statement, adding that the group included "murderers and rapists." The move comes after a federal appeals ...
Marco Rubio has made history as the first Latino to serve as US secretary of state, the country's top diplomat. Mr Rubio is serving in one of the most important roles in Donald Trump's ...
MIAMI - U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said on Thursday he expressed concern to Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan over protests and detentions in Turkey following the arrest of Ekrem ...
Travis Gettys is a senior editor for Raw Story based in northern Kentucky. He previously worked as a web editor for WLWT-TV and a contributing writer for the Kentucky Enquirer, and he also wrote ...
The government revoked Ozturk's visa due to her pro-Palestinian activism, according to Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who added the State Department may have revoked more than 300 student visas ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results