Prosecutors are seeking more than seven years in prison for former U.S. Rep. George Santos after he pleaded guilty to federal ...
Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton, the only remaining progressive DA in the Bay Area, is now facing a recall ...
David Pearce was convicted of first-degree murder for the deaths of Christy Giles and Hilda Marcela Cabrales after a night of ...
David Pearce was convicted of first-degree murder for the deaths of Christy Giles and Hilda Marcela Cabrales after a night of partying in Los Angeles. He was also found guilty of raping seven other ...
A growing chorus of prosecutors is calling for a bold reimagining of how the criminal legal system treats sex work. In a new ...
The Associated Press does not identify people who have been raped. Sexual assault is a constant risk for many women in South Sudan. Now one aid group is trying to bridge the gap with technology ...
The Abilene Police Department is looking for more possible victims related to an ongoing sexual assault investigation, police said in a media release Friday. The Taylor County Grand Jury indicted ...
For Karla Sofía Gascón, this wasn’t completely possible, given that she was in the midst of an Oscar campaign for Best Actress when her racist tweets were unearthed. After Emilia Pérez ...
The defendant, 39-year-old Ivan Burgos, shook his head as the jury foreperson announced a verdict of guilty on the charge of attempted first-degree sexual assault, a class B felony punishable by ...
A 22-year-old Gatineau man has been arrested on charges of sexual assault. Police said there were concerns there may be other victims. Fawaz Sultan Al-Jalloud, was arrested Wednesday and appeared ...
It was postponed to April after Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced his office was withdrawing the resentencing motion previously submitted by his predecessor, George Gascón.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results