Tony Buzbee filed two more lawsuits against Sean "Diddy" Combs on behalf of a man and women who claim Combs assaulted them.
13d
US Weekly on MSNDiddy’s Chief of Staff Kristina Khorram Breaks Silence on Allegations She ‘Aided’ AssaultsKristina Khorram, an employee of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, broke her silence on claims she ‘aided and abetted’ his alleged crimes ...
Sean "Diddy" Combs' former chief of staff, Kristina "KK" Khorram, is addressing allegations she assisted Combs in his alleged sex trafficking venture.
The prosecution said discovery production for Diddy's team has been done 25 separate ... Combs has been under investigation for human trafficking since March 2024. Diddy was charged with ...
Sean "Diddy" Combs appeared in court Friday in one of the last ... 17, revealed an extensive and ongoing federal investigation into the hip-hop icon. At the time, Combs' attorney Marc Agnifilo ...
A judge dismissed racketeering claims made against Sean “Diddy” Combs by producer Rodney ... who had been contacted as part of the investigation against him (the request was not granted).
Self-proclaimed “bad boy for life” Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing serious ... In addition to an investigation from Homeland Security and the federal government, he is facing four federal ...
The federal criminal charges and civil lawsuits against Sean “Diddy” Combs are the focus ... missing in 2011 and sparked the largest murder investigation in Tennessee history after the young ...
he said in Investigation Discovery's "The Fall of Diddy" docuseries. In response, Combs' representatives said: "Mr. Combs has full confidence in the facts and the integrity of the judicial process.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results