Israel says troops have deployed to a newly established security corridor across southern Gaza. Pressure on the Hamas militant group has increased again, weeks into the renewed war. Prime Minister ...
President Donald Trump plans to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ...
Israel is facing another major political scandal after two of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s close advisers were ...
Heavy fighting in Gaza began on Tuesday night for the first time since the end of the ceasefire last month. Most of the new activity, which involved troops on the ground, in the air and on the sea, ...
The terrorist group remains committed to an Egypt- and Qatar-backed plan; Jerusalem demands unconditional hostage release and disarmament.The post Hamas rejects Israel’s US-backed ceasefire ...
Two of Netanyahu’s close advisers were arrested on suspicion of accepting money to promote Qatar’s image in Israel.
Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on ...
Israel says its war in Gaza is "expanding to crush and clean the area" of Hamas, but Palestinian civilians are once again being killed and displaced in huge numbers.
"Two days ago, we received a proposal from the mediators in Egypt and Qatar," said Hamas chief, Khalil al-Hayya.
Hamas said it had accepted a proposal for a new cease-fire, which would see some hostages released from captivity in Gaza.
Hayya, on Saturday, said Hamas has agreed to a Gaza ceasefire proposal it received two days ago from mediators Egypt and ...