Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent explains the administration’s new tariffs and economic policy in an interview with Tucker ...
Despite a steep drop in the US stock market last week, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent says that President Donald Trump’s new tariff plans aren’t the real reason behind the fall. Instead, Bessent ...
The first version of the deal was not signed because of a verbal spat between Vladimir Zelensky and US President Donald Trump at the White House on February 28 ...
4h
RBC Ukraine on MSNBessent accuses Zelenskyy of derailing subsoil deal, recalls Trump feudUS Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent recalled a heated exchange at the White House during Ukrainian President Volodymyr ...
Two days after sending the economy reeling by announcing widespread tariffs, President Donald Trump insisted his trade ...
As the April 15 tax filing deadline fast approaches, fewer Americans have filed their federal taxes, and more have requested ...
Kevin Hassett, director of the White House National Economic Council; Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.; former Treasury ...
Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent said the U.S. could collect $300 billion to $600 billion a year in tariffs. That figure suggests little near-term change in the tariff rates announced this week but ...
The stock market plunge has more to do with the surprise emergence of China’s DeepSeek artificial intelligence tool earlier ...
Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent said the US will have a strong dollar “over the long run,” pushing back on concerns that ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results