The Myanmar National Democratic Alliance Army has reportedly been given until April 22 to withdraw from the northern Shan ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Myanmar's military opened fire at a Chinese Red Cross convoy carrying earthquake relief supplies on Tuesday night. The ...
After a 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck Myanmar on March 28. 2025, the country’s military and the myriad resistance ...
It was unclear whether the cease-fire would be honored. It came a day after soldiers fired at a Chinese Red Cross aid convoy, ...
Myanmar's military has announced a temporary ceasefire to speed up relief and reconstruction efforts following last week's ...
Dismissing unilateral truces announced by resistance groups to facilitate disaster relief, junta boss Min Aung Hlaing vowed ...
Myanmar's ruling military junta declared a three-week-long unilateral cease-fire to aid the humanitarian and rebuilding ...
The junta’s capture of Me Poke Village follows weeks of intense clashes with TNLA forces near Tawng Hkam, a key military ...
The Ta’ang National Liberation Army (TNLA), an armed rebel group, told BBC that military troops shot at a convoy of nine ...
Truce to run until April 22, aimed at showing compassion for the people affected by last Friday’s devastating quake ...