Democratic officials in 19 states are suing over President Donald Trump’s attempt to reshape elections across the U.S., ...
Democratic state attorneys general on Thursday filed a lawsuit challenging U.S. President Donald Trump's executive order that ...
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Francisco Aguilar joined several attorneys general in a lawsuit against the Trump administration over an executive order, claiming it is ...
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Cisco Aguilar are announcing a new lawsuit against the Trump ...
After the 2024 election, the state of Nevada says it is investigating more than 300 cases of people attempting to vote twice in the state.
Donald Trump has declared he, and not Nevada, will be in charge of elections in the state. So is Nevada Republican Gov. Joe ...
A top Democrat in the Nevada Legislature said he will not consider any of President Donald Trump’s election-law changes ...
Democratic officials in 19 states filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Donald Trump's attempt to reshape elections ...
The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office released a report last week showing that the state is investigating 303 “double vote” incidents in the 2024 general election.
The state of Nevada is investigating more than 300 cases of potential voter fraud stemming from the 2024 general election, officials said. "The Secretary of State’s Office takes every allegation ...